My Photo
Name:
Location: Ga, United States

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I hope that this blog-spot will become a resource for great fiction books. I have just started writing reviews, but have been an avid reader for many years. My personal collection stands at over 1000 books (this includes Anthologies as well as complete volumes of literature from various authors).

My personal tastes are Christian fiction and Classics. Even in Christian fiction, I have my preferred style. I love the thrillers (psychological, spiritual, or technological), murder mysteries, and current events.

Favorite authors are Randy Alcorn, Terry Blackstock, Sigmund Brouwer, Ted Dekker, Bill Myers, Frank Peretti, and Eric Wilson.

I do read many non-fiction books on prayer and Christian Living.

I prefer the classics in this case. CS Lewis, Andrew Murray, RA Torrey, AW Tozer, Charles Finney, EM Bounds, Charles Spurgeon, ect.

These men of faith have lived and died serving their Lord and Savior. We can see where they have faltered, but can see that they fell into the hands of God and relied on His Grace and Mercy to bring them through. I do hope to place some reviews of these books also, as time goes on. But my focus is Christian Fiction.

God bless,
As the hart panteth after the water brooks,
so panteth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsteth for God,
for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home